The world’s largest high-grade nickel and palladium producer with more than 30 assets (including its own airline) has asked to support a roll-out of their enterprise-wide MDM system with 700k records onto assets in Switzerland, the USA, and China.
- New master data management processes were designed considering specifics of each asset, validated with stakeholders, and documented in the form of rules and regulations
- All relevant local master data, including materials, services, and suppliers were normalized in accordance with corporate standards and best practices and prepared for migration into the new MDM system
- Users were introduced to the new MDM system, trained via several courses and demos, finally, the necessary user manuals were developed
- Centralized MDM system successfully launched in 3 assets
- MDM processes optimized, including all documentation and personnel training
- Catalogue normalized, shortened, and migrated into the new system